MARCY- Woodland Farm Brewery hosted the fourth annual New York State Cask Ale festival on Saturday.
19 breweries from around the state were there with some of their best brews.
The owner and brewer for Woodland Farm Brewery said the brewing industry has come a long way over the last couple decades. "Now you can go to a brewery and interact with the brewer and you can see where it's made."
There are over 450 breweries in the state.
- New York State Cask Ale festival at Woodland Farm Brewery
- Woodland Farm hosts cask ale fest
- Saranac Brewery celebrates Octoberfest
- Sen. Schumer visits Brewery Ommegang, discusses small brewery relief legislation
- Craft Brewery opens in Frankfort
- Saranac Brewery fire: 10 years later
- Genesee Brewery gets $48.5 million makeover
- New York farm worker wage lawsuit dismissed; appeal planned
- New York farm group welcomes aid, hopes for open trade
- Farm Bill amendment aids New York malting barley growers