NEW YORK (AP) - A Florida woman is facing criminal charges after a hit-and-run crash killed a New York-based federal judge. The crash occurred Friday morning in Boca Raton, Florida. Newsday reports U.S. District Judge Sandra Feuerstein was walking on a sidewalk when a car driven by Nastasia Andranie Snape struck her. The car continued and struck and injured a 6-year-old boy crossing the street. Snape is charged with vehicular homicide and committing a hit-and-run involving death. Feuerstein has served as a federal judge in New York's Eastern District since 2003. She was based at the federal courthouse in Long Island's Central Islip.
A Florida woman is facing criminal charges after a hit-and-run crash killed a New York-based federal judge.
Posted: Apr 11, 2021 10:08 AM
- New York judge killed in hit-and-run accident in Florida
- Hit and run accident in Utica
- Frankfort girl killed in car accident in Florida
- Lori Harvey arrested after hit-and-run accident
- Western New York man killed in snowmobile accident in Inlet
- 3 killed in hit and run in Onondaga County
- Hit-and-run crash kills 3-year-old boy in Rochester
- 16-year-old girl dies after sledding accident in New York
- Lewis County man killed in farming accident
- Florida man jailed after fleeing police in upstate New York
Scroll for more content...