Photo Gallery 3 Images
NEW HARTFORD – A new bowling alley and restaurant is set to open in Sangertown Square Mall next year.
PiNZ will have 10 lanes for bowling, interactive and virtual games, a restaurant and a bar. Some of the games include bag toss and shuffle board, and their food will also be available for catering for corporate and group events.
This will be PiNZ’s first New York location.
“We are excited to be bringing our unique blend of entertainment and upscale food and beverage options to New Hartford,” said PiNZ CEO David Breen in a news release. “PiNZ will feature a phenomenal nightlife experience along with an outdoor patio and bar.
PiNZ will be located in the Macy’s wing of the mall, next to Victoria’s Secret. It’s set to open in early 2019.
- New bowling alley, restaurant coming to Sangertown Square Mall
- New restaurant Green n Wave opens in Sangertown Square Mall
- Sangertown Square Mall now providing free WiFi
- 2 restaurants close at Sangertown mall
- 5 facing charges following fight at Sangertown Square Mall
- Donating to our vets at Sangertown Mall
- Job fair held at Sangertown Square Mall ahead of holiday season
- Dyslexia Demo at Sangertown
- Utica Comets Team Store to open in Sangertown Mall next week
- New clothing retailer aimed at families to open in Sangertown mall