COOPERSTOWN – Main Street in Cooperstown is looking more like itself again, but even nicer!
The flag pole at the intersection of Main Street and Pioneer Street is back up with a little help from the Cooperstown Fire Department. The new and improved flag stands at 50 feet tall.
The flag pole installation is just part of the $1.2 million renovation of Pioneer Street. The previous flag pole came down in September, just a couple of weeks into construction.
Other aspects of the renovation project include a newly paved Pioneer Street and new water and sewer lines.
- New flag pole installed in Cooperstown
- Cooperstown Says Goodbye to Graduates
- Proposed parking plan in Cooperstown
- Cooperstown woman celebrates 102nd birthday
- Flag Day Celebrations
- Car slams into utility pole in Deerfield
- Fire sparks at pole barn in Verona
- Work on $1.2M project continues in Cooperstown
- Thrift store in Cooperstown helps shelter animals
- No ruling on Cooperstown parking plan