The Boilermaker has a new logo, the 2019 design was unveiled Tuesday. It's the newest take on the running man.
And the McGrogan family was proud to show it off at Boilermaker headquarters.
Ryan McGrogan is the designer.
For the first time ever, the 5K logo is different from the 15K.
It is a simple, clean look that is sure to stand out on new merchandise.
- New logo unveiled for 2019 Boilermaker Road Race
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- Boilermaker unveils new mobile app
- Fun facts about the Boilermaker Road Race!
- GALLERY: 41st annual Boilermaker Road Race
- 4 local high school runners awarded Boilermaker Road Race scholarships
- Registration dates announced for 2018 Boilermaker Road Race
- Early access registration now open for Boilermaker Road Race
- Boilermaker 5K, 15K & wheelchair race top finishers
- Security heightened for this year's Boilermaker race