The Boilermaker has a new logo, the 2019 design was unveiled Tuesday. It's the newest take on the running man.
And the McGrogan family was proud to show it off at Boilermaker headquarters.
Ryan McGrogan is the designer.
For the first time ever, the 5K logo is different from the 15K.
It is a simple, clean look that is sure to stand out on new merchandise.
- New logo unveiled for 2019 Boilermaker Road Race
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- Early access to 2019 Boilermaker Road Race opens
- Open registration for the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race underway
- Boilermaker committee paints start line for 2019 road race
- PHOTOS: Sights along the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race
- Boilermaker 15k officially capped, closing 2019 road race
- Finish line: Gabriel Geay wins 2019 Boilermaker Road Race
- Boilermaker unveils new mobile app
- Fun facts about the Boilermaker Road Race!