A Utica staple, Joe's Restaurant, better known as Pellettieri Joe's, is now under new ownership.
The new owners say they will keep everything the same.
They will keep the tradition of serving food on Tuesdays and Saturdays, and the bar will remain open during the week as usual.
And there will still be no butter.
The only thing different – the back room will be reopened to guests for the first time since 2002.
- New owners, but still no butter at Pellettieri Joe's in Utica
- Harried Housewife: Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- Harried Housewife: Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies.
- Chesterfield owners open new restaurant in Utica
- NewsTalk: Beth Irons' Apple Butter Spice Cake recipe
- Butter sculpture unveiled at NYS Fair (Spoiler alert!)
- City of Utica has first official mayoral candidate – Joe Marino
- Downtown Utica property owners get offer letters from MVHS
- Utica police return 1900s grave marker to rightful owners
- Babe's gets new owner, new name in Utica