UTICA, N.Y. - A new restaurant is coming to downtown Utica.
The new restaurant will be owned and managed by the same owners as Ocean Blue. The owners made the announcement Monday night at their New Year's Eve party.
The new space will hold bigger events and the owners say it wont be anything like Ocean Blue.
It is set to open this fall.
- New restaurant coming to downtown Utica
- Downtown foot patrol in Utica
- Downtown Utica Enjoys Free Concert
- Downtown Getdown underway in Utica
- Restaurant Week kicks off in Utica
- Chesterfield owners open new restaurant in Utica
- Area restaurants come to the rescue
- Hope Day comes to Utica
- Police investigate stabbing in downtown Utica apartment
- Minivan crashes into mosque in downtown Utica