ROME, N.Y. -- New video of police chasing a man on a log skidder just outside of Rome has come in from a viewer.
Jake Tapia captured footage on his cell phone in Westernville.
State police say the operator of the machine ran a trooper off the road, and when he was finally stopped, he ran into a wooded area.
Charles David Anken III is charged with reckless endangerment, DWI and several other vehicle and traffic violations.
The chase started when police were called to a domestic disturbance at his house.
- New video of police chasing man accused of driving log skidder drunk in Rome
- Man sentenced in Rome log skidder chase
- Slow-speed chase on log skidder leads to DWI arrest of Rome man
- Whitesboro man accused of driving drunk in Mohawk Street crash
- New Hartford man accused of driving drunk on the Thruway
- Oneonta man accused of driving drunk with BAC three times legal limit
- Rome man accused of stealing police license plate
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Rome man accused of raping child
- Rome man accused of raping female victim