NEWPORT – Residents in the village of Newport may experience water issues as the village flushes its hydrants on Saturday morning.
Village officials say they will be flushing hydrants from 6-10 a.m. Saturday, and residents may experience cloudy water during that time. If this occurs, residents should run their water until it turns clear.
Village officials say boiling water is not necessary.
- Newport residents may experience water issues during hydrant flushing
- Barneveld residents may experience water issues during hydrant flushing
- Rome residents could experience water issues during hydrant flushing
- Some Ilion residents may experience discolored water during hydrant draining
- Oneonta water main flushing could cause temporary water issues
- Some Oneonta residents to experience water pressure issues today
- Don't flush those contacts!
- Ilion residents may have discolored water as wells are flushed, shut down