CAMDEN, N.Y. -- The 6th annual Steps2Cure NF Walk in Camden will take place on Sunday, May 19, 2018 at Forest Park.
NF Stands for Neurofibromatosis. It's the most common genetic disorder caused by a single gene. NF affects three times as many people as muscular dystrophy and cystic fibrosis combined.
Registration opens at 12 p.m. and the walk begins at 1:30 p.m. A free swag bag will be given to the first 50 registrants.
- NewsTalk: 6th annual Steps2Cure NF Walk in Camden
- Mug Club: Steps2Cure NF Walk
- NEWSTALK: 6th annual Daniel Barden Mudfest
- 6th annual Daniel Barden Mudfest
- NewsTalk: 12th Annual Mott Marathon
- Newstalk: Annual Festival of Baskets
- Mug Club: 6th Annual CNY Mom Prom
- Cooperstown celebrates 6th Annual Spring Fling
- NewsTalk: 5th Annual Cooptoberfest on Saturday