On Friday evening, Bob Scholefield, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the Mohawk Valley Health System, joined NewsTalk to discuss plans for the downtown Utica hospital.
To learn more about the property acquisition process, a timeline for the project and how it was decided the hospital would be located in downtown Utica, watch the above video.
- NewsTalk: Bob Scholefield of MVHS talks downtown hospital
- MVHS gathers downtown hospital supporters
- MVHS unveils downtown Utica hospital exterior design
- NewsTalk: MVHS Dialysis Job Fair
- MVHS has finalized site plan for new downtown Utica hospital
- MVHS secures funding needed for downtown hospital project
- No Hospital Downtown filing lawsuit against MVHS, others in Albany
- MVHS acquires another property in downtown Utica hospital footprint
- MVHS receives tax exemption for downtown hospital bonds
- MVHS to host informational sessions on downtown hospital project