DEERFIELD – Melissa Shupp of CNY Green Cycle joined NewsTalk Friday morning to talk about composting ahead of Earth Day this weekend.
CNY Green Cycle is a business based in Utica that provides containers and information for people to compost certain food items, and the five-gallon buckets are picked up at the curb each week.
As of April 11, the company has saved 1,266 pounds or 448 gallons of food products from ending up in a landfill.
- NewsTalk: Composting with CNY Green Cycle
- NEWSTALK: CNY Drones
- NewsTalk: CNY Memorial Stair Climb
- NewsTalk: 4th annual CNY Memorial Stair Climb on Saturday
- CNY Drone Challenge
- Newstalk: Staffworks
- Try learning to compost this Earth Day
- Schumer Makes Stop In CNY
- Remnants of Florence impacting CNY...
- Fall colors arriving in CNY