NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- Chelsea Yourdon from Barnes and Noble joined Jason Powles for NewsTalk to share ideas for good reads for the holiday season.
1. Kingdom of the Blind by Louise Penny Barnes and Noble Exclusive edition
2. Tom Clancy Oath of Office by Marc Cameron
3. Of Blood and Bone by Nora Roberts
4. Fire & Blood by George R. R. Martin
5. Tony's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
6. Fit Men Cook: 100 plus meal prep recipes for med and women by Kevin Curry
7. You Are a Badass Every Day by Jen Sincero
8. Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
9. The complete cookbook for young chefs - Barnes and Noble Exclusive by American Test Kitchen editors
10. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg - Storytime Event Friday December 7th @ 7pm with Dave Dellecese and Bill Kardas
Educator Appreciation Day- Saturday, December 8 all day 25 percent off on almost everything!
Bookfairs: Thursday Literacy Coalition of Herkimer All day, Friday - E.R. Hughes, Saturday Deansboro Library and Reading Center all day, and Sunday Thomas Jefferson Elementary all day events.