NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- Chelsea Yourdon from Barnes and Noble joined Jason Powles to talk about good reads that you might be interested in for your shelves.
1. Crucible (Sigma Force Series #1) ( B&N Exclusive Edition) by James Rollins
2. The Last Romantics (B&N Exclusive Edition) by Tara Conklin Book Club Event on Tuesday, March 5th @ 7pm
3. Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother's Will to Survive by Stephanie Land
4. The Soul of a Team: A Modern-Day Fable for Winning Teamwork by Tony Dungy
5. The Greenprint: Plant-Based Diet, Best Body, Better World by Marco Borges
6. The Truth About Men: What Men and Women Need to Know by DeVon Franklin
7. The Age of Light by Whitney Scharer
8. Come Find Me by Megan Miranda (Teen)
9. All you need is LOVE by John Lennon and Paul McCartney (National Storytime Saturday, February 9th at 11am).
Kids Book Hangout Event Saturday, February 9 at 2 p.m.
Lego Movie 2 Event Saturday, February 23 at 2 p.m.