Mollie Wadsworth from GreenScapes Garden Center sat down with Jason Powles for NewsTalk on a couple of big events coming up all to bring awareness and research funds for breast cancer.
"Invincibelle Summer - a Garden Party at GreenScapes mark your calendar for a "Pink Days Preview" party right here at the Garden Center - more details coming soon!
- giveaways & raffles
- hydrangea care and information seminar with our friends from Spring Meadow Nursery, Inc. / Proven Winners
- food & drinks
- Invincibelle Spirit Campaign for a Cure Hydrangeas available for purchase
- a preview of our VIPink Night & Pink Days at GreenScapes!"
GreenScapes will be hosting our 8th annual "Pink Days" Friday, September 20 – Sunday September 22nd at the Garden Center. This event is a fun'raiser for a deserving local family and the The Breast Cancer Research Foundation as part of the Invincibelle Spirit Campaign for a Cure.
As part of this year's festivities, we will be hosting our annual "VIPink Night: A Wine & Beer Tasting". The event is being held on Friday, September 20th, and we will have local wineries and breweries featured at the event to offer samples and tastings to the "VIPs", as well as live music from Tim Britt Live! In an effort to maximize the potential of this wonderful cause, Pink Days will extend into the weekend with chances at raffle prizes and PINK specials throughout the Garden Center.
Vendors confirmed: Thousand Islands Winery, Crazy Williez Brewery, Prospect Falls Winery & Saint Lawrence Spirits
- Greenscapes holds breast cancer fundraiser
- NewsTalk: GreenScapes holding events to help the fight against breast cancer
- NewsTalk: Pink Power Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- NEWSTALK: Moonlight Trail Event
- Utica firefighters raise funds for local woman fighting breast cancer
- Syracuse's Mangakahia remaining positive, persevering through breast cancer fight
- Survivors among the thousands taking strides to fight Breast Cancer
- Mug Club: 'Pink Days' at GreenScapes Garden Center
- Annual Making Strides against Breast Cancer walk
- NEWSTALK: Pour Your Heart Out event