UTICA, N.Y. -- MVHS employees, Cindy Christian and Christine Rogers, joined Katrina Smith for a NewsTalk about an important job, where staff is needed locally – dialysis.
A job fair will be happening next month for those wishing to work in the field of dialysis.
•Job Fair is Thursday, February 7 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Faxton Campus Bennett Street lobby
•This is your opportunity to learn more about the dialysis program and the rewarding career it has to offer. Becoming a dialysis team member allows you to work in a specialized area that impacts the lives of so many people on a daily basis.
•What will happen at the job fair:
oLearn more about the department
oOn the spot interviews
o flexible schedules
oMultiple positions and locations are available in the Dialysis Department so you have the opportunity to work closer to home.
oApply online at careers.mvhealthsystem.org or call Cindy Christian at 315-624-5635.
•What makes Dialysis such a great department to work for
•Why should someone consider a career in Dialysis
•What are some of the qualifications that you need in order to work in dialysis
MVHS Dialysis Job Fair
Thursday, February 7, 2019 | 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Faxton Campus, Bennett Street Lobby
1675 Bennett Street, Utica
- NewsTalk: MVHS Dialysis Job Fair
- NewsTalk: Bob Scholefield of MVHS talks downtown hospital
- MVHS Purchase option agreement deadline
- MVHS gathers downtown hospital supporters
- CMN 2018 Thanks MVHS Volunteers
- MVHS chooses new President/CEO
- Newstalk: Staffworks
- New Irish Cultural Center job fair
- MVHS unveils partial hospital site plans
- MVHS president, CEO to retire in 2019