DEERFIELD – Nick Cappoletti, CEO of LIFEPlan CCO, joined NewsTalk Thursday afternoon to talk about their services.
LIFEPlan CCO is a Care Coordination Organization, which is a new type of organization that streamlines services for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities, so that they can get their services from one entity rather than multiple.
LIFEPlan is one of only seven approved CCO’s in New York State, and it’s the only one that’s led by a parent of a child with a disability. It’s a partnership of more than 72 local nonprofit organization, serving 38 counties throughout the state, and they're located in Utica.
For more information, watch the video above, or visit lifeplanccony.com.
- NewsTalk: Nick Cappoletti talks services at LIFEPlan CCO
- NewsTalk: Nutritionist Kim Ross talks heart health
- NewsTalk: Nutritionist Kim Ross talks labeling terms
- NewsTalk: Nutritionist Kim Ross talks immune health
- NewsTalk: Gene Allen talks Christmas on Main Street
- NewsTalk: Sheriff Maciol talks New Year's Eve safety
- NewsTalk: Rob Esche talks Comets & AHL All-Star Classic
- NewsTalk: Bob Scholefield of MVHS talks downtown hospital
- NewsTalk: Nutritionist Kim Ross talks immune system health
- NewsTalk: Nutritionist Kim Ross talks healthy lifestyle choices