UTICA, N.Y. -- Dontae Joseph, a MVCC engineering student, and Melissa Barlett, a professor, sat down for a NewsTalk on STEM Fest, which gives students an opportunity for hands-on learning.
Mohawk Valley Community College will host STEM Fest, a celebration of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 27, in the Alumni College Center Commons at the Utica Campus. The event is designed to inspire and encourage the scientists, technologists, engineers, and mathematicians of the future. The event is open to all ages, and admission is free.
For this event, MVCC's Alumni College Center will be transformed into a showcase of STEM, giving both children and adults a unique, hands-on opportunity to explore the worlds of science, technology, engineering, math, and nanotechnology.
- NewsTalk: STEM Fest at MVCC
- NEWSTALK: MVCC Summer Programs
- NEWSTALK: MVCC YEA
- Newstalk: Harvest Fest in Sharon Springs
- Newstalk: Staffworks
- MVCC offers free fitness week classes
- 'Night to Shine' prom night at MVCC
- MVCC continues cultural series with UFO expert
- America's Got Talent winner performs at MVCC
- MVCC and UC sign articulation agreement