UTICA, N.Y. -- Jill Farnham, from the Interfaith Coalition of Greater Utica and Indivisible Mohawk Valley, sat down with Katrina Smith to talk about the Women's March 2019.
This year the Women's March will also begin at the YWCA and will end at the Roundabout at Oneida Square.
In 2017 women marched around the world and found a strength in community. In 2018 women in Utica marched from the YWCA to Utica City Hall
The participants come from many organizations in our community, including
- YWCA of Mohawk Valley
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association
- Citizen Action CNY
- Mid Utica Community Center
- Central New York Labor Council
- Indivisible Mohawk Valley
- Interfaith Coalition of Greater Utica
- Youth - Marching for our lives
Speakers include: Pastor Kathy Hughes the President of the Historic Black Ministerial Alliance of Utica-Rome, and Samantha DeRiso, first female President of the Central New York Labor Council.
- NewsTalk: Women's March 2019
- NewsTalk: Women's March in Utica
- Newstalk: Women of Worship
- NEWSTALK: 2018 March for Babies
- NewsTalk: Nomination process for Salute to Outstanding Women 2019
- NEWSTALK: Salute to Outstanding Women
- NewsTalk: Women of Worship Awards
- Newstalk Women of Worship Awards
- NewsTalk: 10th annual March Meatball Madness
- Job Orders: March 4 – March 8, 2019