DEERFIELD – Shannon Holmes of Community Partners joined NewsTalk Thursday afternoon to talk about safeTALK suicide prevention training.
The Herkimer County Suicide Prevention Coalition and the CNY Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention will host a safeTALK suicide prevention training from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 10 at East Schuyler United Methodist Church, located at 118 Church Rd., Frankfort.
The training is open to anyone over age 15 and requires no prior experience.
Registration is required. For more information, watch the above video.
To register for the safeTALK training, call Karen Carroll at 315-383-3178.
- NewsTalk: safeTALK suicide prevention training
- Suicide prevention legislation passes the House
- Capitol Watch: Suicide prevention, solitary confinement
- Newstalk: Staffworks
- Kate Spade Foundation to donate $1M for suicide prevention
- Father of suicide victim speaks out on prevention
- Brindisi calling for VA mental health and suicide prevention resources
- Brindisi's veteran suicide prevention legislation passes in committee vote
- NewsTalk: Abigail's Athletes
- NewsTalk: Go the Distance