One in three kids and teens is overweight or obese, but healthy habits like regular exercise can help fight the childhood obesity epidemic. The Kids Heart Challenge gives kids the opportunity to get active and have fun. Parents can register their kids for this free event online at www.UticaHeartRunWalk.org or at Valley Gymnastics on April 27th.
The Kids Heart Challenge in sponsored by AmeriCU Credit Union, Utica Pediatrics, and Caruso Orthodontics.
- Newstalk: Kids Heart Challenge
- Kids Heart Challenge postponed
- Newstalk: BlackFly Challenge
- NewsTalk: United Way Youth Cooking Challenge
- NewsTalk: Nutritionist Kim Ross talks heart health
- NEWSTALK: Pour Your Heart Out event
- Newstalk: Staffworks
- NewsTalk: Camp Turk summer program for kids
- NewsTalk: Kids with braces should avoid sticky, chewy Halloween candy