St. Louis Gonzaga Church of Utica will hold the' 18th annual Festival of Baskets fundraiser on Sunday, October 21 at 2 p.m. at Hart's Hill Inn in Whitesboro.
This event is like a "Chinese Auction" which allows participants to place chances on a variety of gift baskets and gift certificates. Each basket has a different theme and is unique. The value of the gift baskets range from $20 to more than $300. There will also be a raffle for an Apple iPhone Xr 128 GB, 9.7" Apple iPad 128 GB with a Logitech keyboard case.
This fundraiser is one of the largest of its kind in the area — with well over 250 baskets. This year's proceeds will go towards church hall renovations.
Festival tickets are $10 each before Friday or $12 at the door. Homemade Lebanese food and desserts will be available for purchase.
For advance tickets or for more information contact the church rectory at (315)732-6019.
- Newstalk: Annual Festival of Baskets
- NewsTalk: Friendship Craft Festival
- NEWSTALK: Latino American Festival
- NewsTalk: Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers basket drive and auction
- NewsTalk: 12th Annual Mott Marathon
- Mug Club: Harvest Basket Bingo
- Mug Club: Turkey & Basket Bingo
- NEWSTALK: 6th annual Daniel Barden Mudfest
- NewsTalk: 5th Annual Cooptoberfest on Saturday
- NewsTalk: 10th annual March Meatball Madness