A benefit will be held for an Oneida County correctional officer, who was involved in a motorcycle accident and is unable to work because of his injuries.
Co workers are holding a benefit for Jeff Winters, who was involved in a motorcycle accident off-duty in October, will be out of work for 6 to 12 months. The benefit will be held on Jan. 20 at the Fraternal Order of Eagles at 10513 Cosby Manor Road in Deerfield, from noon until 4 p.m.
The event will include prizes such as raffle for a 50 inch television set and 50/50 ticket raffle and a basket raffle. All of the proceeds will be used to help Winters and his family.
For more information or to make a donation contact Luis by email at Luis.Roman@council82.org.
- Newstalk: Benefit for Officer Jeff Winters
- Newstalk: Benefits of selling your home in winter
- NewsTalk: Spaghetti dinner benefits Patty Louise
- Newstalk: Basketball games to benefit Joseph's Experience
- Newstalk: Staffworks
- NewsTalk: Slambovian Circus of Dreams concert benefits Utica Rescue Mission
- NewsTalk: Meteorologist Jill Reale breaks down weekend winter storm
- The benefits of School Resource Officers
- NewsTalk: Abigail's Athletes
- NewsTalk: Go the Distance