The Rescue Mission will host a fundraiser motorcycle 50-mile ride named ROAM 2018, for Riders On A Mission, on Saturday, Sept. 8.
The ride is sponsored by Harley-Davidson of Utica and is open to the public. The ride leaves from Harley-Davidson on Commercial Drive. Registration is at 9:30, kick-stands are up at 11 a.m. Registration and information are available at uticamission.org.
The motorcycle ride will end at Sherrill Brook Park in New Hartford, and the Family Fun Fest will kick-off at noon. There will be a motorcycle line-up, Chicken-BBQ for $10, and family-oriented activities including, games, raffles, face painting, a PetMobile, BookMobile, child ID kits, and more.
- Newstalk: Riders On A Mission
- NEWSTALK: Reach Mission Trip
- Newstalk: Utica Rescue Mission Donations
- NEWSTALK: Utica Rescue Mission Thanksgiving
- Newstalk: Rescue Mission of Utica
- Mug Club: Riders on a Mission
- Newstalk: Staffworks
- NewsTalk: Slambovian Circus of Dreams concert benefits Utica Rescue Mission
- NewsTalk: Abigail's Athletes
- NewsTalk: Go the Distance