Last month Utica mayor Robert Palmieri announced the Kelberman Center as the 2018 Mayor's Gala Recipient. The Kelberman Center helps children with developmental disabilities.
Approximately one in six children in the United States have a developmental disability and they can be helped with early discovery. The center will use funding from the gala to launch a new early intervention screening initiative.
Tickets are $50.00 and you can get them online at utica-mayor-benefit-gala.com
- Newstalk: Utica Mayor's Gala
- Utica Mayor's Benefit Gala
- Utica mayor's gala will benefit the ARC Oneida Lewis
- NewsTalk: Women's March in Utica
- NewsTalk: Players of Utica's 'Godspell'
- Newstalk: Utica Rescue Mission Donations
- NEWSTALK: Utica Rescue Mission Thanksgiving
- Newstalk: Rescue Mission of Utica
- Mayor's Benefit Gala raises more than $42,000 for Kelberman Center
- NewsTalk: Players of Utica's 'The Game's Afoot'