Friday marks the official first day of summer! It'll be a great day for it too. We start off Friday morning with a few light showers but dry weather moves in for the afternoon. Also, Our cloud cover will continuously decrease throughout the day with mostly sunny skies by the afternoon. High temperatures will be in the low 70s with breezy conditions.
We really won the lottery for this weekend with dry weather and mostly sunny skies continuing. Not a sprinkle in sight. Go ahead and get outdoors because it will be a perfect weekend for it. Saturday it will start off with mild temperatures in the low 70s, but Sunday our highs will reach near 80 degrees.
Monday is looking to stay mostly dry as well with highs in the low 80s as a push of warmer air is brought into our region. The rain does come back on Tuesday and Wednesday, but our temperatures will stay very warm in the low 80s.
- Nice weather for the first day of summer!
- Nice weather for first Ride for Missing Children Commitment Ride
- Wet start but nice finish to weekend
- NEWSTALK: MVCC Summer Programs
- Summer travel tech guide
- Warm weather and a great start to summer!
- Summer risk: Open water drowning
- Wet weekend, then summer returns
- Feeling like summer on Sunday!
- Mug Club: Summer Concert Series