The No. 2 suspect on the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s Ten Most Wanted list has been arrested, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Yusef Burnett, 21, was wanted on a charge of felony second-degree burglary.
Deputies say members of the Sherriff’s Office’s Warrant Unit got information Friday morning that Burnett was in a residence within the 500 block of Plant Street in Utica and members of the U.S. Marshals Service Task Force conducted surveillance and saw Burnett inside the home.
Burnett was taken into custody with another person who was wanted on a separate charge.
Burnett was taken to the Oneida County Jail and deputies say he’ll be arraigned on the burglary charge at a later time.
- No. 8 on Oneida County Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 2 suspect on Oneida Co. Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 4 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list arrested in Utica
- No. 3 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in CT
- No. 6 on Oneida Co. Sheriff's Office's Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 10 on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in Florida
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office releases 2018 Ten Most Wanted
- Secrets of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list
- Deputies: No. 1 on Ten Most Wanted list assaulted officer during arrest
- List of high school graduations in Oneida, Herkimer, Otsego counties