Another suspect on the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s Ten Most Wanted list has been arrested, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Mylon Green, 26, was wanted for a probation violation on the charge of felony fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. She was the No. 3 suspect on the Ten Most Wanted list.
Deputies say around Aug. 15, Green had contact with police officers in Groton, Connecticut. After the Groton officers checked Green’s name for warrants, they found that she was wanted on the warrant in Oneida County.
Groton police then contacted the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office and began the process to bring her back to the local area. She was arraigned as a fugitive from justice in Connecticut, then waived her extradition back to New York.
Deputies say the Sheriff’s Office’s Warrants Unit and the U.S. Marshalls Service traveled to New London, Connecticut on Wednesday to get Green, then transported her back to Oneida County.
Green is being held in the Oneida County Jail pending her arraignment in Oneida County Court.
- No. 3 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in CT
- No. 10 on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in Florida
- No. 8 on Oneida County Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 4 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list arrested in Utica
- No. 2 suspect on Oneida Co. Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office releases 2018 Ten Most Wanted
- No. 6 on Oneida Co. Sheriff's Office's Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- Secrets of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list
- List of high school graduations in Oneida, Herkimer, Otsego counties
- Deputies: No. 1 on Ten Most Wanted list assaulted officer during arrest