Another suspect on the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s Ten Most Wanted list has been arrested in Utica, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Thirty-year-old Jasmine Redhead, the No. 4 suspect on the Ten Most Wanted list, was wanted on a felony charge of criminal sale of a controlled substance. Deputies say investigators have been following leads on Redhead’s whereabouts since early January, between Oneida County and Oswego.
Around 11 a.m. Friday, members of the U.S. Marshals Service Regional Fugitive Task Force followed up on a new lead that led them to a residence in the 1200 block of Noyes Street in Utica. Deputies say Redhead was found inside the home and taken into custody.
Another female who was at the residence was also taken into custody because she was wanted on a warrant from the Town of Dewitt Police Department, according to deputies.
Redhead is being held at the Oneida County Jail on the felony drug warrant and violation of probation, and the other wanted female was transported to Dewitt to face misdemeanor charges.
- No. 4 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list arrested in Utica
- No. 8 on Oneida County Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 2 suspect on Oneida Co. Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 3 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in CT
- No. 6 on Oneida Co. Sheriff's Office's Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 10 on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in Florida
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office releases 2018 Ten Most Wanted
- Secrets of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list
- Deputies: No. 1 on Ten Most Wanted list assaulted officer during arrest
- List of high school graduations in Oneida, Herkimer, Otsego counties