Another suspect on Oneida County’s Ten Most Wanted list has been arrested, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say 33-year-old Michael Plumley, No. 8 on the list, was located Saturday, Feb. 10 at a home on State Route 183 in Wlliamstown, Oswego County. He was then turned over to deputies and brought to the Oneida County Jail.
Plumley was wanted on a charge of felony third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance. He’ll be arraigned on the charge in Oneida County Court.
- No. 8 on Oneida County Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 4 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list arrested in Utica
- No. 6 on Oneida Co. Sheriff's Office's Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 2 suspect on Oneida Co. Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 10 on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in Florida
- No. 3 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in CT
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office releases 2018 Ten Most Wanted
- Secrets of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list
- Deputies: No. 1 on Ten Most Wanted list assaulted officer during arrest
- List of high school graduations in Oneida, Herkimer, Otsego counties