On Friday at the Oneida County Courthouse, Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente unveiled his $419.6 million proposed budget for 2019.
Picente says the proposed budget has no property tax levy increase for the sixth year in a row, but he says the zero percent tax levy cannot be sustained.
Some of the other highlights of the budget include creating a walk-in facility to help those who suffer from mental health issues and substance abuse, and Picente also proposed repurposing a building a Griffiss International Airport.
Tune into NEWSChannel 2 at 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. for more on this story.
- No property tax increase in proposed Oneida County budget of $419.6M
- Picente unveils proposed 2018 Oneida County budget
- Picente unveils 2019 Oneida County budget proposal
- Oneida County executive unveils 2020 budget proposal
- Proposed $72.5M Utica budget includes 7.8 percent tax increase
- Proposed 2019 Rome budget includes no tax increase
- Oneida County Board passes 2019 county budget
- Board passes 2020 Oneida County budget
- Tax and rate increases highlight proposed 2018 budget for City of Oneonta
- UCSD struggles to find money for proposed budget increase