NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- There were no serious injuries after a Cadillac and a dump truck collided in New Hartford, but traffic was tied up.
New Hartford police say a woman was pulling out of the Jay-K Lumber parking lot, and ignored the red light.
The 75-year-old was attempting to cross Seneca Turnpike to Commercial Drive, and passed right in front of the dump truck which hit her.
The driver of the Cadillac was taken to the hospital with aches and pains.
The driver of the dump truck was not hurt.
- No serious injuries following New Hartford car, dump truck crash
- No injuries reported after UPS truck, car crash in Schuyler
- State DOT reopens Route 233 following dump truck crash
- Garbage truck crashed into Ilion building, no word on injuries
- Utica woman injured in New Hartford two-car crash
- Driver ticketed after town of Webb dump truck rollover
- Vienna car-pedestrian crash leads to severe injury and arrest
- New Hartford man injured in Verona crash
- Three-car crash causes power outages in South Utica, New Hartford
- Serious garbage truck rollover in Schuyler, no word on injuries