COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. -- There was more of a police presence at Cooperstown High School Friday due to a possible threat.
This comes after the district was notified early Friday morning that a student may have access to a gun.
Police determined there was not threat.
The student was also not in attendance for classes Friday.
- No threat found at Cooperstown High School following report
- Cooperstown firefighters welcomed home
- 67-year-old Cooperstown man missing since January, still not found
- 67-year-old Cooperstown man, missing for months, found safe
- State Police report no danger after investigating threat at VVS High School
- Alleged threat at New Hartford High School found to be not credible
- Cooperstown Says Goodbye to Graduates
- Proposed parking plan in Cooperstown
- Cooperstown woman celebrates 102nd birthday
- Annual Oktoberfest underway in Cooperstown