LITTLE FALLS, N.Y. -- The production of Red Rose Tea and Salada Tea in Little Falls was supposed to come to an end Friday, as announced in October.
NewsChannel 2 reached out to company officials about it being the last day, but did not receive a call back.
Harris Tea Company purchased the tea manufacturing assets from Redco Foods and moved tea making operations to its two facilities in New Jersey and Georgia.
WKTV does not know how many employees took the offer to relocate.
All administrative, finance, and customer service functions, including online sales support will remain in Little Falls.
Redco Foods will continue the sale and distribution of the "Junket Desserts Brand" and "Teekanne Tea Brand" from its facility in Little Falls.
- No word on end of tea production in Little Falls
- Harris Tea acquires Redco Foods; Tea production to stop in Little Falls
- Tea production to cease at Redco Foods, after sale to Harris Tea Company
- Be Local BBQ highlights local products
- High-speed chase ends with crash in Little Falls area
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year for 2017 is 'feminism'
- Not fake news: 'Whatever' tops annoying word list, literally
- Schumer responds to Trump tweet with first lady's words
- Serious garbage truck rollover in Schuyler, no word on injuries
- Garbage truck crashed into Ilion building, no word on injuries