NORWICH, N.Y. -- The Norwich father who caused the death of his 1-year-old daughter was sentenced to prison.
Devan Ellsworth pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
In court Friday morning, he was sentenced to 3 1/2 to 7 years in prison.
The 28-year-old was accused of causing a head injury to his daughter, which caused her to pass out. She died the next day.
The incident happened in August.
- Norwich man sentenced for causing death of 1-year-old daughter
- Norwich police: 1-year-old child dies after being assaulted by father
- Norwich man sentenced to prison time for rape, murder of 11-year-old girl
- The Great Race coming through Norwich
- Norwich man pleads guilty in death of 11-year-old Morris girl
- Norwich parent accused of making terroristic threat against middle school
- Norwich community comes together for a special baseball game
- Meth, coke, LSD, among many narcotics seized in Norwich bust
- Three burglary arrests made following Norwich car chase
- Charges likely to be upgraded for Norwich man accused of assaulting baby