CHENANGO COUNTY – A Norwich parent is facing a felony charge after she allegedly made a threat to staff at the Norwich Middle School.
The Chenango County District Attorney’s Office says Regina Donovan told staff she would “make it rain blood in the middle school.” Officials did not say what led up to the alleged threat.
Donovan pleaded not guilty to making a terroristic threat and she has been released. The case is scheduled to go before a grand jury next month.
- Norwich parent accused of making terroristic threat against middle school
- Delaware County teen accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Otsego County man accused of making terroristic threat against school
- UPDATE: Madison student charged with making terroristic threat
- Proctor student charged with making a terroristic threat
- Herkimer College student charged with making a terroristic threat
- Oneida middle school student arrested for allegedly making threats
- UC student accused of making terroristic threats indicted by grand jury
- The Great Race coming through Norwich
- Norwich school bus driver saves kid from tragedy