UTICA, NY – The Notre Dame NJROTC team is heading to Florida.
They qualified for the nationals earlier this year and are now in the process of raising money for the trip.
Saturday they held a March Madness Vendor/Crafter Event in the Notre Dame high school gymnasium.
The event featured plenty of gifts for Easter, Mother’s Day, birthdays, and just because gifts.
Madeline Peyton, a junior at the school and member of the Notre Dame NJROTC team says this is a very big deal for them.
“We’ve been doing a lot of other fund raising projects to get ready for this. Our cadets have been working very hard to get ready. We’re all really excited, so this is just one of the steps in the big process.”
The Nationals competition takes place April 6th and 7th and features academic, athletic, and drill competitions.
- Notre Dame NJROTC holds fundraiser for Nationals trip
- Notre Dame NJROTC headed to Nationals
- Mug Club: Notre Dame NJROTC Craft Fair
- Notre Dame holds annual graduation ceremony
- Notre Dame Cathedral to hold first mass since fire
- Mug Club: Notre Dame Juggler Classic
- Mug Club: Notre Dame Juggler Madness
- Notre Dame schools addressing school threat
- Notre Dame slams Syracuse 36-3 at Yankee Stadium
- Notre Dame names new Board of Trustees president