UTICA, N.Y. -- Notre Dame has named the new leadership for their Board of Trustees.
Notre Dame schools has elected a proud alumnus, Vincent Gilroy as the schools new Board of Trustees president.
Gilroy will become the second president of the board following the six year leadership of James Joseph.
In addition to serving on the board, Gilroy is an accountant who owns his own firm and serves as chairman of the Utica Harbor Point
- Notre Dame names new Board of Trustees president
- Mug Club: Notre Dame Juggler Classic
- Notre Dame NJROTC headed to Nationals
- Notre Dame holds annual graduation ceremony
- Mug Club: Notre Dame Juggler Madness
- Notre Dame NJROTC holds fundraiser for Nationals trip
- Notre Dame slams Syracuse 36-3 at Yankee Stadium
- Reilly's strong pitching performance leads Whitesboro over Notre Dame
- Shock, prayers around the world for Notre Dame Cathedral
- This is what makes Notre Dame cathedral so iconic