(WETM) The biggest baby on record at Elmira, New York's Arnot Odgen Medical Center was born this week to parents who thought they would never have a child of their own.
Joy Buckley, from Corning, gave birth this week to her 15-pound miracle baby girl, Harper Buckley.
It wasn't always such a happy story. Just a few years ago, Joy and her husband were told by doctors they had less than a 15 percent chance of becoming pregnant. After trying for about seven years, the Buckley's decided they would adopt instead.
- Oh baby! 15 pound arrival sets hospital record in the Southern Tier
- Paul Ryan attends fundraiser for Tenney in Southern Tier
- MASL announces new affiliation program with second-tier arena soccer league
- iPhone XR arrives
- Christmas comedies arrive on NBC
- Trump's $1.5 trillion budget arrives
- Fall colors arriving in CNY
- It's a girl! Christmas baby born at Rome Memorial Hospital
- Cameras secretly recorded women in California hospital delivery rooms
- New York airports set passenger record for 6th straight year