UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica police are investigating a shooting on the corner of Elizabeth St. and Kossuth Ave. on Tuesday night.
Police responded to a call for shots fired just before 10:00 p.m.
When they arrived on scene they found one victim suffering from gunshot wounds to his pelvic area. UPD tells us he was conscious and alert upon transport to St. Elizabeth Medical Center. His injuries are not considered life threatening.
There are no suspects at this time and the investigation is on going. Utica Police are asking if anyone has information to call 315-223-3510 or 315-360-6976. All calls may be kept confidential.
- One person shot on Elizabeth St. in Utica
- South Utica Neighborhood meeting raises questions about St. Elizabeth Campus
- St. Elizabeth College of Nursing commencement ceremony
- UPDATE: Utica police investigating homicide on Elizabeth Street in Utica
- 1 person sent to Utica hospital following Steuben St. shooting
- Utica police ID teen killed in Elizabeth Street shooting
- Arrests made in Utica shots-fired investigation
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica
- Celebrating St. Joseph's Day in Utica
- Mass casualty drill - A scary scene at St. Elizabeth College of Nursing