The Oneida County Department of Emergency Services has issued a notice telling all fishermen to get off the ice at Delta Lake.
State police and other emergency officials are currently working to clear the ice, because the Canal Corp. will be lowering the water levels in anticipation of the upcoming weather.
- Oneida Co. emergency officials: All fishermen must get off Delta Lake
- Delta Lake postpones fireworks until Monday
- Oneida Co. health officials practice getting vaccine to community in health emergency
- Moonlight trail walk at Delta Lake coming up Saturday
- Low water levels causing concern at Delta Lake
- Deputies investigating after body is pulled from Oneida Lake
- Official results in for two close Oneida County races
- Oneida County legislators consider pay increase for 4 elected officials
- Oneida County officials talk plans for 'Raise the Age' implementation
- Oneida County officials working to raise awareness of child abuse