The Oneida County Department of Emergency Services has issued a notice telling all fishermen to get off the ice at Delta Lake.
State police and other emergency officials are currently working to clear the ice, because the Canal Corp. will be lowering the water levels in anticipation of the upcoming weather.
- Oneida Co. emergency officials: All fishermen must get off Delta Lake
- Two groups of ice fishermen rescued from Oneida Lake during storm
- Delta Lake postpones fireworks until Monday
- UPDATE: Deputies identify Delta Lake drowning victim
- Divers search Oneida Lake for missing boater
- Moonlight trail walk at Delta Lake coming up Saturday
- Low water levels causing concern at Delta Lake
- Oneida Co. health officials practice getting vaccine to community in health emergency
- Oneida County corrections officers graduate emergency response training
- Democratic candidate emerges in Oneida County Executive race