UTICA, N.Y. -- The Oneida County district attorney has announced he will run for re-election in 2019.
DA Scott McNamara has served in the position since 2007 for Oneida County.
His office says he has been a proactive and innovative leader in the county throughout his career as the district attorney.
McNamara released a statement touting his accomplishments thus far, and says he is proud of the work he has done. His full statement reads:
“During my tenure, I have worked tirelessly to make Oneida County safer and fairer. I’ve developed innovative programs like the Conviction Integrity Unit, a Second Chance Program and a Community Liaison Position in my office to improve communication and accessibility and I’m proud of the work we’ve done standing up for victims and their families.
It is my privilege and honor to serve as Oneida County’s District Attorney, and I hope the voters of this community allow me to continue to serve them.”
- Oneida County DA announces he will run for re-election
- Oneida County Sheriff Rob Maciol announces re-election bid
- Election Day 2017: Oneida County races
- Oneida County's Democratic elections commissioner resigns
- Oneida County DA: Lincoln Ave. homicide investigation is far from over
- Oneida County DA fears crime rates will rise after bail reform laws take effect
- Funeral arrangements announced for former Oneida County undersheriff
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office announces 2018 boater safety courses
- Oneida, Madison county sheriffs announce combined Drug Task Force