AVA, NY - Oneida County Legislator Brian Mandryck has passed away following a battle with cancer.
Mandryck, who had been a legislator for 10 years, represented District 17, which covers parts of Lee, Rome, and Western. He was a resident of Ava.
He served on the airport, public safety, and ways and means committees.
NEWSChannel 2 will have more information as it becomes available.
- Oneida County Legislator Brian Mandryck passes away
- Oneida County legislators approve Hulbert House sale
- Oneida County Board passes 2019 county budget
- Oneida County animal abuser registry passes unanimously
- Board passes 2020 Oneida County budget
- Oneida County legislators consider pay increase for 4 elected officials
- Oneida County Legislator Ed Welsh won't seek re-election
- Oneida County legislators to discuss improving rural transit
- Suicide prevention legislation passes the House
- Oneida Co. District 18 legislator wins unofficial vote by 1