UTICA, N.Y. -- The Oneida County STOP-DWI program held its 25th annual Recognition Breakfast at MVCC in Utica Thursday.
Local law enforcement agencies and officers were honored for their efforts in stopping DWI throughout the county.
Several officials were on hand to congratulate and thank the officers including the Oneida County executive, district attorney and sheriff.
The efforts to stop impaired driving do not go unnoticed.
individual officers from 12 different agencies around the county were awarded for their efforts of going above and beyond to stop DWI and promote education – one officer even made eight DWI arrests.
- Oneida County STOP-DWI program thanks local law enforcement at annual breakfast
- Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator fired following DWI-Drugs arrest
- Arrest warrant issued for former Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator
- Local police officers, agencies awarded by STOP-DWI Program
- NewsTalk: Decrease in Oneida County DWI incidents
- Former probation director named Oneida County's interim STOP DWI coordinator following Giruzzi arrest
- Local runners, law enforcement talk runners safety
- Law enforcement train at 4th annual Excelsior Challenge in Oriskany
- Oneida County law enforcement officers trained on how to handle elder abuse
- Lowville school district, local law enforcement investigating possible threat