The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office will be hosting several job fairs next month in an effort to fill vacant part-time correction officer positions at the Oneida County Jail.
On July 2, a job fair will be held 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 4-7 p.m. at Retro Fitness in Yorkville, located at 5123 Commercial Drive.
On July 10-13, from 1-9 p.m., the Sheriff’s Office Community Affairs Unit will be in the center court of Sangertown Square Mall in New Hartford.
Sheriff’s Office employees will be on-hand during those times to talk about a career in corrections and to provide information about job specifications, requirements, benefits and the hiring process. Applications will also be available for those interested in applying for one of the current vacant part-time positions.
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office seeks part-time correction officers
- Oneida County Sheriff's Dept. looking for part-time corrections officers
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office welcomes 9 new corrections officers
- Correction officers needed in Oneida County
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office Seeking Special Patrol Officer Applications
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office still seeking new recruits
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office to host correction officer job fair this week
- Deputies needed for Oneida County Sheriff's Office
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office receives state accreditation
- Oneida County corrections officers graduate emergency response training