The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office welcomed nine new corrections officers this morning.
The nine members graduated from the Basic Corrections Academy this morning at a ceremony held at the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center in Utica. Each of the nine new recruits will be assigned to various shifts at the Oneida County Jail.
The graduation followed eight weeks of intense training that included classroom lectures, firearms training, physical fitness training and military drills.
The nine new members include:
- Tyler Barnes
- Randall Beavers
- Jason Casale
- Mary Keller
- Ryan Kuc
- Ashley Lindstadt
- Brandon Olsen
- James Quinn
- John Searles
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office welcomes 9 new corrections officers
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office seeks part-time correction officers
- Correction officers needed in Oneida County
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office to host correction officer job fair this week
- Deputies needed for Oneida County Sheriff's Office
- Oneida County correction officer, deputy awarded for their service
- Oneida County Sheriff's office investigating Thanksgiving morning shooting
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office investigating National Grid phone scam
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office releases 2018 Ten Most Wanted
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office debuts new smartphone app