UPDATE: Sheriff Rob Maciol says James Murrieta of Deerfield has been located and he is in good health.
The investigation is considered closed.
DEERFIELD, N.Y. -- The Oneida County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in finding a missing person.
31-year old James Murrieta of Deerfield was last seen at his residence at 10 p.m. Monday. Deputies say Murrieta left his home in his car sometime between 10 p.m. Monday and 1 a.m. Tuesday.
Murrieta was driving a 2007 red Volkswagen Jetta with the New York license plate HEM1501.
If anyone has any information on Murrieta's whereabouts they are asked to contact the Sheriff's Office at 315-736-0141.
- UPDATE: Missing Deerfield man found in good health
- UPDATE: Missing Remsen man found in Indiana, reportedly in good health
- UPDATE: Missing Verona man found
- Santa comes to Deerfield
- 1 man injured in truck rollover in Deerfield
- 77-year-old Deerfield man accused of sexually abusing child
- Car slams into utility pole in Deerfield
- Fire officials investigating Deerfield house fire
- School bus involved in Deerfield crash
- Car flips over into ditch in Deerfield