BOONVILLE, N.Y. -- Oneida County legislators have approved the sale of the Hulbert House.
Carl Vogel of Carl’s Furniture purchased the historic property at a tax auction for $87,000.
Vogel says he is still working with the historical society to determine how to rehabilitate the property but that he is excited moving forward.
The Hulbert House was built in 1812.
- Oneida County legislators approve Hulbert House sale
- Boonville's historic Hulbert House to go up for auction
- Hulbert House: Future of landmark building in Boonville is unknown
- Oneida County legislators consider pay increase for 4 elected officials
- Oneida County Legislator Ed Welsh won't seek re-election
- Oneida County legislators to discuss improving rural transit
- Carl's Furniture owner won bid on historic Hulbert House in Boonville
- Oneida County Legislature approves 23 special patrol officers
- 6 extra special patrol officers approved for Oneida County
- Oneida Co. District 18 legislator wins unofficial vote by 1