A 22-year-old Oneida County man has been arrested and charged with raping a girl younger than 15 years old, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.
Henry Bartle is accused of having sex with the child in June in Sylvan Beach.
Bartle was charged with one count of rape in the second degree, a class D felony and was held at the Oneida County Correctional Facility pending arraignment.
The victim has been offered services through the Child Advocacy Center.
In 2015, Bartle served time for shooting and killing his girlfriend's baby. Bartle was cleaning his gun when it went off, killing the seven month old child.
He was 18 at the time and granted youthful offender status. He was sentenced to one and a third to four years in jail.
- Oneida County man accused of raping a girl younger than 15-years-old
- Brookfield man accused of raping underage girl
- Lewis County man accused of raping 17-year-old girl
- Utica man accused of raping 14-year-old girl
- Man accused of raping young girl on several occasions in Madison County
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Edmeston man accused of raping a minor
- Chittenango man accused of raping child
- Rome man accused of raping child
- Rome man accused of raping female victim