UTICA, N.Y. -- Oneida County came in at the bottom half of the state listing when it comes to health rankings.
Oneida County is ranked number 37 out of 62 counties in the state for over health factors.
The findings are from the annual county health rankings by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute.
The data also shows the county's ranking based on health factors like health behaviors, clinical care, social and economic, and physical environment factors.
• Lewis County ranks at 45
• Herkimer County ranks at 44
• Otsego comes in at 15
No. 1 on the list is Nassau County.
To see the full list of county health rankings, head to their website.
- Oneida County not among the healthiest in the state, data shows
- Hawaii named healthiest state, Louisiana ranks last in new report
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office receives state accreditation
- Local Flag Day rallies show political divide in Oneida County
- Rabies Clinics in Oneida County
- Oneida County Storm Damage Aftermath
- Oneida County Board passes 2019 county budget
- Picente unveils proposed 2018 Oneida County budget
- Election Day 2017: Oneida County races